

Alison had to stop and take hundreds of pictures of birds, sheep, cows, seals, penguins, horses and bugs! Even possom road kill! ( of which I will spare you the picture )No wonder it took us so long to get from one place to another!
This 25 point buck was seen in a local deer farm.
We were told there also is a 30 pointer here.
They were imported from Germany as Studs.

Guess how long it took her to get the "perfect" photo of a gannet tossing a crab?

One of hundreds of beautiful horses in a beautiful setting.
When we inquired why venison was not readily available for purchase, we were told that most of the meat is exported to the US and Germany. I wish I knew who was selling it in the US, because it was extremely tender, and not as "gamey" as the wild venison we enjoy eating.

